Where is Linkside at Old Hawthorne?
Linkside at Old Hawthorne is ideally located within the community of Old Hawthorne. Old Hawthorne is in the City of Columbia, Missouri on Highway WW, 3 miles east of Hwy. 63 and 3 miles south of I-70. Columbia is approximately 125 miles from St. Louis to the east and Kansas City to the west.
3 miles (7 minutes) from I-70:
- Exit #131 Lake of the Woods.
- Turn South on St. Charles Road then left on Grace Lane.
- Stay on Grace Lane which becomes Rolling Hills Road for 2 miles.
- Turn left (East) onto Hwy WW.
- Turn left at 2nd entrance to Old Hawthorne.
3 miles (5 minutes) from Hwy. 63:
- From the Broadway/Hwy WW Exit go East on Hwy WW 3 miles to Old Hawthorne.
3.5 miles (6 minutes) from Hwy 63 and Exit at AC/New Haven/Nifong:
- Travel 2 miles East on New Haven Road.
- Turn left (North) and travel 1 mile on Rolling Hills Road.
- Turn right (East) onto Hwy. WW to the main entrance to Old Hawthorne.
How far is it from shopping, restaurants and hospitals?
Old Hawthorne is just minutes from I-70 and Hwy. 63. Hy-Vee and Patricia’s are the closest grocery stores. Sam’s Club, Wal-Mart, Staples, Lowe’s, Starbucks, Panera, Chipotle, Culver’s, Longhorn Steakhouse, Applebee’s, Kobe Steakhouse, El Maguey Mexican, and more are all 6 minutes away. Hwy. WW becomes Broadway which leads directly to Boone Hospital and Downtown Columbia.
Columbia is known for providing excellent health care. Hospitals include University of Missouri Hospital, Boone Hospital Center, Truman VA Hospital, Ellis Fishel Cancer Center, as well as many clinics and care facilities, all located within 5 – 10 minutes from Old Hawthorne.