Linkside at Old Hawthorne
- The community Linkside at Old Hawthorne is located adjacent to the Club at Old Hawthorne and along the 18th hole of the golf course.
- The community is consists of “for sale” attached Villa Homes and detached Veranda Homes.
- Amenities – the Linkside Clubhouse, a gated entrance, walking trails, nearby access to the Club at Old Hawthorne, Fitness Center, Pool and Golf facilities.
The Community of Old Hawthorne in Columbia, MO
- Located in the City of Columbia, three miles east of Highway 63 and three miles south Interstate 70
- Because of its comfortable living, full of amenities and strong community values, Old Hawthorne has quickly become a desirable community in the Columbia region of Mid-Missouri
- Over six hundred acres of gently rolling hills, hardwood timbers and panoramic golf course views
- Community of families and professionals, golfers and non-golfers that enjoy the amenities living in a well manicured community
- Stunning 30,000 square foot Old Hawthorne clubhouse
- Homeowners enjoy a social membership to the club including dining, and social functions
- Catering staff is available for planning special events
- Memberships can be upgraded to include use of the Old Hawthorne fitness center and pool and/or full golf privileges
Golf at Old Hawthorne
- Championship golf course, five sets of tees to accommodate all skill levels
- Immaculate fairways, large greens, rolling terrain with multiple water hazards and strategically placed bunkers
- Expansive 22 acre practice facility
- Home to the Missouri Open, the Old Hawthorne Stampede Tournament, and the University of Missouri men’s and women’s golf teams
Check out an Aerial View of Linkside here!